Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android. No ads or in-app purchases.
• 2016 BAFTA nominee
• 2016 IGF award winner
• 2016 IGN Mobile Game of the Year finalist
• 2016 Gamespot's Best Mobile Game selection
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Over two dozen of real-world cities to test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
Please note that Mini Metro is incompatible with some Bluetooth headphones. If you do not hear audio over Bluetooth, please try disconnecting your headphones and restarting the game.
Introduce about Mini Metro
Take on the task of designing the subway for the city!
The puzzle game is quite picky, but it’s so enticing when playing
Mini Metro is a strategy simulation game. You will play an important role in planning the entire metro line of major cities. Your specific task is to draw subway routes between stations in the city.
In Mini Metro, there are no characters. It’s all just lines and shapes that couldn’t be simpler. Passengers are also small cubes and they must go to the correct station with that cube. You have to make sure all passengers arrive at the right place and at the allotted time to catch the train. And to do this, you must constantly coordinate and redraw the routes to ensure the smoothest traffic for all routes.
Many scenes with different difficulty
Mini Metro simulates many big cities around the world: Las Vegas, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, Shanghai… Each city has a different road structure, terrain, and passenger characteristics. Each place is a completely different challenge, constantly changing to create endless excitement for players.
Players will have to solve different subway route system models. But the ultimate goal is only one: to create a seamless, highly linked, and truly convenient subway network for passengers.
The levels are becoming more and more difficult in later. The subway network is increasingly dense, the subway line from the station to station is no longer straight, but zigzags, making you strain your eyes to see and strain your brain to think. The routes will be very long, and you have to constantly think of ways to draw a seamless line through the roads, provided that a route has only one locomotive. The player’s mind will always be forced to think. Thereby the ability to plan space and think of the player will be very more advanced.
The difficulty will increase
In stark contrast to its minimalist visual style, Mini Metro will be very difficult in the later levels. Creating a complete system with all the winding paths through the roads, connecting exactly the needs of the passengers, to the right station, is not a simple matter. You will be stuck in some scenes and can’t think to find the solution.
A note to warn you guys before playing: the demand for movement will be increase. At first, there are only a few passengers at the station, but later the number of people will increase, the roads will be very chaotic, the routes will get longer and longer, more and more roads will be crossed.
Moreover, your task of drawing subway lines will be thorny later on. In addition to the increased number and complexity, the Mini Metro also increases more difficulty. The number of vehicles is limited, with additional wagons, additional tunnels. You will no longer have to check but instead will have to constantly edit, change, and redraw the routes with any small game changes to ensure your route is always working efficiently and most conveniently.
The game modes are sequential and very challenging
In Mini Metro, there is no concept of “end game”. If you get stuck in Normal mode, the game will automatically ask you if you want to switch to Endless mode or give valuable hints in difficult situations to help players go to the next level. And when you’re temporarily satisfied with your planning ability, you can actively switch to Extreme mode to test your skills.
No matter what mode you play in, the game is endless. The new stations are constantly growing, the drawings are constantly changing, making you can’t stop, constantly being caught up in the matrix of the game. The game also offers an upgrade system for players. When you complete a given challenge, you will be rewarded with various incentives, which you can freely use to the advantage in the following levels.
MOD APK version of Mini Metro
Download Mini Metro APK & MOD for Android
In short, Mini Metro is a minimalist strategy game with lots of fun. For those of you who are a fan of strategy simulation games, this game is for you, let’s download Mini Metro right away.
TOP MOD APK 5PLAY
- Toca Life World v1.53 APK (MOD, Unlocked) for android
- Toca Life World Mod APK 1.53 (All unlocked)
- CyberGhost VPN Mod APK 126.96.36.1994 (Premium unlocked)
- Toca Boca v1.53 APK (MOD Menu, Unlocked, Free Purchase) for android
- Toca Life World 1.53 (Unlocked All)
- Minecraft 188.8.131.52 / 1.18.31.04 (Unlocked)
- TikTok Mod APK 26.8.4 (Without watermark, Unlimited coins)
- YouTube v17.46.32 MOD APK (No Ads, Premium Unlocked)
- My Hotpot Story Mod APK 1.3.6 (Unlimited Money)
- Stumble Guys 0.42.2 (Skins Unlocked)
Search keyword: Mini MetroMini Metro 5PLAY mod
Install Mini Metro
Mini Metro apk mod
Mini Metro apk
Mini Metro - download 5PLAY MOD
download Mini Metro mod apk
Mini Metro 5PLAY RU for android
Mini Metro hack mod apk download
can i uninstall Mini Metro in 5Play
Mini Metro apk download
Mini Metro apk mod for android
Mods are constantly updated by the 5PLAY team.
Any copyright issues please contact: [email protected]
• A brand new map featuring Central Asia’s first underground metro: Tashkent!
• Histograms! Our leaderboards have been revamped to now include histograms, as well as improved security features.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
We hope you enjoy delivering the commuters of Tashkent to their destinations on your next trip around the world!